Dishwashers are among the most useful appliances at home as it helps us manage dirty dishes to keep a clean and tidy kitchen. For the longest time, dishwashers have been an integral part of our homes and many commercial spaces. Such appliances have proven their worth by aiding in our day-to-day lives.
There are countless dishwasher brands in the appliance market today, and it has become hard to spot the ones that truly offer good quality dishwashers. The appliance section is among the most competitive in the entire market; hence it is hard to recognize. But, among the brands that have taken part in providing high-quality and high-performing appliances, KitchenAid has remained to be on top!
KitchenAid offers dishwashers that are not only affordable but also top-notch in terms of performance and durability. KitchenAid ensured that all of its products, including the infamous dishwasher, would greatly serve its household. Sadly, no matter how hard we try to keep our dishwashers at home at optimal working cognition at all possible times, issues still affect the entire integrity and functionality of the dishwasher unit.
Fortunately, KitchenAid Appliance Repair Professionals offer the best KitchenAid appliance services, including dishwasher repair. The offered service has been around for a significant amount of time and has provided help to many homeowners in managing issues in their home dishwasher unit. Our repair company aims to offer not only the best but also the most affordable KitchenAid appliance repair to all our valued clients, including those on a tight budget.
So in the next unfortunate time that your KitchenAid dishwasher at home fails to function properly, do not hesitate to call KitchenAid appliance repair professionals in San Francisco and anywhere in the region so we can help you eliminate the problem!
4 Most Common Problems in Dishwashers
Like any other appliance unit at home, dishwashers develop malfunctions and damage, which often lead to serious problems that affect the overall functionality of the dishwasher. A dishwasher is among the most used appliance units at home as it is utilized every day when cleaning dirty dishes; the frequent use of the dishwasher puts it at risk for many malfunctions that could potentially ruin it. To get a better understanding of some of the most common dishwasher problems, refer to the following list and see if any of these problems are in your dishwasher unit at home:
- Dishwasher is not cleaning – There is a good chance that your dishwasher features a manual filter intended to catch food particles if it is not self-cleaning. The dishwasher recirculates filthy water when the filter gets clogged, leaving behind tiny food particles and sometimes odorous dishes. Also, such a problem could cause bacteria to develop in the dishwasher unit, which might be a serious health concern. Regular maintenance checking of the dishwasher will come in handy if the appliance unit is not cleaning properly.
- Dishwasher is leaking – There are many reasons a dishwasher might leak. But among the many reasons, the most common cause is a loose or damaged water pipe. The water pipe is connected to the dishwasher unit from the water line, which supplies water to the dishwasher whenever it’s used. Over time, tighteners in the water pipes could become loose or develop cracks, a common reason for leakage.
- Dishwasher smells bad – A smelly dishwasher signifies an accumulation of dirt or food debris inside the appliance unit. Modern dishwashers use less water to clean the dishes, making removing large food particles challenging. If the food particles are not removed from the dishwasher right after every use, they could accumulate inside and decompose, hence the smell. If you continue to use the dishwasher, a bad odor could stick to your dishes.
- Dishwasher doesn’t start – There are several reasons a dishwasher doesn’t start, but it often boils down to a faulty power cable or control panel. There is a considerably high possibility of the power cable getting wet as the dishwasher unit is often exposed to water, making the power cable not work. The control panel can also be blamed as it is where everything happens and is regulated.
So if you ever need a certified KitchenAid appliance services repair for your faulty dishwasher at home, type in “KitchenAid appliance services near me” and choose the most reliable and certified KitchenAid dishwasher repair service, like us here at KitchenAid Appliance Repair Professionals! The same service level is also available on KitchenAid appliance repair professionals in San Diego and anywhere in the region! So hurry and make an appointment right away!
Why Is It Important To Have A Fully Functional Dishwasher
Having a functional dishwasher unit free from malfunctions and any damage is the best way to extend the life of your dishwasher unit. Also, there are a lot of benefits to using a fully functional dishwasher aside from its purpose. To know the advantages of a functional dishwasher unit, refer to the list below:
- Less energy consumption – A perfectly working dishwasher consumes less energy than a faulty and dirty one. Certain malfunctions in the dishwasher often force the dishwasher’s motor to work harder to clean the dishes inside. The increased energy consumption means a higher monthly utility bill.
- Cleans more efficiently – When the dishwasher unit is free from any debris that may hinder it properly, the appliance unit cleans more thoroughly as some food particles or materials do not hinder it.
- Saves time – When our dishwasher is properly maintained and is always working in the right order, we can save time. By not having to check on the dishwasher unit regularly, we can have more time for other household or personal obligations.
- Extend the operability of the dishwasher – By maintaining the condition of the dishwasher, you can use it for a longer period, saving you the hassle of looking for another dishwasher and money as you won’t have to worry about buying a new one right away.
Generally, a well-maintained dishwasher is beneficial in so many ways. So if you wish to get your faulty dishwashers at home serviced to eliminate any existing problems and prevent further development of the underlying ones, reach out to KitchenAid Appliance Repair Professionals in Malibu and anywhere in the region!
Rely on us whenever issues arise from your KitchenAid dishwashers at home, and we’ll ensure to restore the quality of your appliance to its best condition. Please fill out the contact form so we can schedule an appointment for you at your most preferred time!