Kitchenaid is a brand that produces and distributes quality kitchen and laundry appliances that provide a lot of convenience in doing household chores. Kitchenaid washer is one of their great products. Known for its quality and features that make washing the clothes more convenient. You can check more about the Kitchenaid washer reviews to see what other homeowners experience in using the appliance.
However, even a high-end appliance like the Kitchenaid washer can still be prone to issues. These issues can be due to several factors, and it is important to determine this immediately to avoid further issues with the appliance. A professional Washer Repair Service has a team of expert repair technicians with skills and knowledge on properly fixing the appliance problem, such as when the washer won’t start.
Kitchenaid Appliance Repair Professionals in Bellevue is one of the trusted repair service companies in the area. With a team of licensed and certified repair technicians with years of experience in properly handling the repair. Diagnosis of the problem will help determine the main cause and help identify the proper solution to be applied. The team only uses the right tools and equipment for proper repair.
If you notice that your Kitchenaid washer won’t start, there are some simple things that you can do to fix the appliance. Although it may be easy, it is worth trying before you can contact a professional repair service.
- First, make sure that the power is on, and the washer is plugged in. You should be able to check the outlet to make sure it is working.
- Check if a fuse is blown or the circuit breaker is thrown.
- If both work, check the Delay Start button or the Control Lock Feature is activated.
- There are times when the simple opening and closing of the door can help reset the washer.
Here’s how you can fix a washer that won’t start:
- Activate its power button.
- Test the outlet.
- Reset the outlet if it is needed.
- Make sure that the power cord of the washer is properly plugged in.
- Check if the fuses are blown, or the circuit breaker is thrown.
- Check also the Delay Start has been activated.
- Check the Control Lock if it has been activated.
- If the cycle is complete, open and close the washer door.
If still, your washer won’t start, now it is time to investigate. You can also do regular maintenance to help determine the possible causes and use the right tools. Suppose you are unable to proceed or not confident about how to diagnose the problem with your Kitchenaid washer. In that case, you can always ask for the assistance of a professional repair service.
Kitchenaid washers are one of the appliances that provide a big advantage. But, when you often face problems such as it won’t start, call Kitchenaid Appliance Repair Professionals to assist you.