Freezer repair services are very important. They can help you keep your food fresh and your family safe. Freezers are one of the most important appliances in your home, and they need to be working properly at all times. If your freezer breaks down, it could cost you a lot of money to replace it. That’s why it’s so important to have a reliable freezer repair service that you can call on when you need them.
Freezer repair services can help you save money by repairing your freezer instead of replacing it. They can also help you avoid food spoilage and keep your family safe from foodborne illnesses. If you have a problem with your freezer, don’t hesitate to call our professional for help. We will be able to assess the problem and quickly get your freezer back up and running again. So why wait? Contact our reputable Kitchenaid appliance repair in Pasadena today and start enjoying having a reliable appliance in your home!
Why Your Freezer Isn’t Defrosting
- Faulty thermostat – If your freezer is not defrosting, the first possible cause could be a faulty thermostat. This component regulates the temperature inside the freezer and may not be properly working if it is damaged or dirty. Check if this is the case by testing your thermostat with a multimeter.
- Clogged defrost drain – Your Kitchenaid freezer might not be properly defrosting because the defrost drain is clogged. This can happen if food or other debris is caught in the drain line. To clean the drain, remove any items from your freezer and use a plumber’s snake or other tool to clear any blockages.
- Buildup of ice and frost – If your Kitchenaid freezer has been running for an extended period, you are likely dealing with a buildup of ice and frost on the inside walls and other components. To prevent this from happening, defrost your freezer regularly, using the defrost cycle on your fridge.
- Faulty fan or motor – A faulty fan or motor is another common cause of a Kitchenaid freezer that is not defrosting properly. This component helps to circulate air inside the unit, and if it is broken or worn out, it can make it difficult for the system to distribute heat evenly. You will likely need to replace the fan or motor if this is the case.
- Damaged heating element – This component helps to thaw out the ice and frost inside the freezer, and if it is not working properly, you may need to replace it. To do so, consult the manufacturer’s manual for instructions on removing and replacing the element. Kitchenaid freezer parts are readily available online and at most major retailers. Be sure to have your model number handy when shopping for replacement parts to find the right ones for your unit.
With a little troubleshooting, you should be able to fix the problem and get your Kitchenaid freezer back up and running.
Get only the best appliance repair service you deserve, so don’t hesitate to call our experts now and enjoy great deals and promos!