In gas range with self cleaning, convection oven produces flawless cooking. A gas range with steam rack offers the ability to add additional moisture inside the oven, enhancing cooking results. Here are some simple steps for the KitchenAid range repair service.
Heating problem: –
- An igniter is the most commonly defective part of the range, not heating. If the igniter gets weak, it will fail to open the safety valve correctly. Then it will lead to a heating problem. To check that igniter is defective, after turning on igniter glows for more than 90 seconds without igniting the gas flame, this indicates that igniter is too weak to open the valve. Then you should replace the igniter.
- Check the broil element for holes. Often, if the broil element is burned out, it will be visible that it is damaged. And to cross-check, use a multimeter to test the element for continuity. If the broil element does not have continuity, then replace it.
- If a range is not turning on, there could be an incoming power problem. To determine if the electrical outlet is providing appropriate voltage, use a multimeter to check the incoming socket.
- If the thermal fuse has blown off, then gas will not heat. But this is not a common type of fault. But if somehow thermal fuse is blown, then use a multimeter to check the continuity of the fuse. If there is a problem in the thermal fuse, then replace the fuse.
Range burner sparks all the time: –
- If the spark ignition switch fails, the switch will send continuous voltage to spark the module. To check the spark ignition switch is defective, use a multimeter to test each switch continuity. If the switch shows continuity at all settings, replace it.
- If the spark module fails, then it may cause the burner to spark continuously. And this is more likely to be at fault. Before replacing the spark module, the first test spark ignition switch. And if this all conditions is working fine, then replace the spark module.
Range surface element is not turning off
- For kitchen range repair, check surface element switch. If the electrical contacts inside the switch fuse are together, then they are sending continuous voltage. And if the surface element switch is defective, then replace the switch.
If you’re not much handy, hire our professionals for quick KitchenAid range repair service at your place. Our technicians make sure you don’t face any issue with your KitchenAid appliances anymore.